6 reasons your electrical consumption changes
- Seasons change obviously, in the summer the air conditioner bumps up your electric usage compared to the rest of the year.
- depending on your home, people may move in or out.
- As your appliances get older they become less energy efficient.
- You will get rid of some appliances over time.
- You forget to turn things off.
- You buy new stuff that adds to your electrical loads.
Can anyone else think of a reason your electric consumption increases or decreases?