meet the enphase m190 grid tie inverter
- a wider temperature range the micro inverter can operate in. The enphase m190 can operate in ambient temperatures between -40c to +65C
- mean time between failures (MTBF) of 365 years, which triples the MTBF rating of the M175/M200 models. According to the company this was verified by testing the micro inverter for 10 million unit hours of operation in the field.
- The M190 makes installation even easier by reducing the number of cables to manage to one 6′ cable versus two 3′ cables on the M175/M200 models.
- You thought the M175/M200 was small enough? The new m190 has a 30% smaller footprint than its predecessors.
- upgraded racking bracket makes it easier and more flexible to install the m190 face up or down and allows for easier cable routing.
The Enphase M190 marks a significant milestone in how the micro-inverter is evolving. In my opinion it’s a good sign that Enphase Energy is making continuous improvements with their product because the results are going to be a more a even smaller, easier to install grid tie inverter solution. Check out the preliminary datasheet below. What do you think about the Enphase M190?