Call (888) 338-0183 or click here for solar pricing


An Abundance of Energy

Nevada Solar One

The American southwest, in particular Nevada has an abundance of energy potential and it falls from the sky everyday for free from the largest nuclear reactor in the world, the Sun. If the United just used just 10% of the federal land in Nevada (the desert) we could meet the entire needs for Electricity for the entire USA through Solar Power. Isn’t that absolutely amazing?

And yet our utility companies choose to ignore the most obvious resource and continue to burn oil & coal to keep our lights on. Concentrated Solar Power is booming in Spain and Australia, while we lag behind here in the USA. The Federal government does not support renewable at all. According to people at the National Renewable Energy laboratory, our Department of Energy, receives billions of dollars each year to spend on energy, only 3% is allocated to renewable energy research & development….guess where the rest (97%) of the budget is allocated? NUCLEAR BOMBS

Author: Deep Patel

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: